DC2R Charcoal canister question

Hi everyone can someone tell me where the smaller purge hose goes to on a stock audm DC2R (from the canister)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402192353.974793.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	338.1 KB 
ID:	27034

The top one fitting goes to the evap purge control solenoid valve but not sure about the smaller one below it. It doesn't go to the throttle body like other Hondas because DC2R doesn't have the fitting on the tb

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    i think its capped with rubber nipple
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Yeah I thought so, I vaguely remembered a rubber cap but no idea where it's gone now. thanks mocchi

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R

Heres a pic of mine, connects to a hard line on that silver bracket if you follow the rubber piping in my pic
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R

HL stands for hard line
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

which port on the charcoal canister are you looking at? the one that goes to the hardline is from the top center of the charcoal canister, that line run ones to the fuel tank

im actually referring to the the other port on the canister. In my pic, it's the lower nipple with no hose on it

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    Oh shit didn't realise there was three ports, only noticed the main one and the one above the lower one. One sec ill go check for ya

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    Just a rubber cap over the bottom one mate

Thanks for the confirmation mate

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Good thread. Been wondering where that goes too! Finally can rest lmao.
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero