Wave in panel under side mirrors, is it just me?

Hey guys, I have recently noticed that there is a wave ripple on my drivers and passenger side doors right under the mirror. Not sure if all S2000s are like that or if mine is the result of someone leaning on it or something.

Anyone have the same thing? Here are some pics but it's really hard to tell in the pics. I used the light post as a guide, the first picture is right before the wave and the second picture you can see the wave sorta.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    it's most likely a small dent. it's hard to find a truly perfect body.

Also find a detailed reflection so taht we can actually see it
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

It's not a small dent, it's a wave.
    Not going to take another picture, it's just a small wave directly under the mirror. Hard enough to capture in a pic as it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    oHH i see it now

maybe someone fell on the mirror once or something and damaged the panel a bit

i'll look at mine when i get home i 2 weeks.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Ye not sure, if that was the case or if they're all like that (sagging over time).

Stupid children leaning on the doors usually end up touching the mirrors, probably sagged down overtime.
    my misses came with her stupid jeans and scratched my seats.. its a very small thing to worry about unless ure a lil ocd