Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Its because ep3's are imports so they are 'proper' jdm. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Nah, EP3 prices are dropping too even though they are more "JDM". Saw a nicely modded one by Raph with genuine mugen goodies trying to sell for 15 and still can't. But I do have to say, DC5R has dropped a lot more drastically amongst the Hondas recently.
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

I would like to point out these DC5R's going for 12-13K you are referring to all have around 200 000kms and have been molested by the 10 previous owners hence their price. A clean DC5R with low KMS will fetch a very high price Especially if it is in Championship white. Ive seen good ones going for 18-20K

The reason ep3r are holding their values is because they are imports and all generally have low Km's so they fetch a consistent price.

I bought my Championship White DC5R with 135 000 km for 17.5K and couldn't be more happier.

Nothing beats a Clean DC5R in my eyes.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    ^ This is also true, the ones that I have personally seen going cheap are in pretty bad condition.
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    depends what u want, a daily would send me toward the DC5r or EP3r
    just because its a lil softer newer engine more reliable very practical.

if you dont care about that you can go for the faster car of the lot (stock) the S2000 or the most rigid and probably easiest to drive with best handling, the DC2R.

keep in mind the DC2r is older least power of the lot, bit less than a DC5r. but it has good boot space when u need it and u can always k swap.
    Last edited by Baby Face; 22-06-2014 at 06:49 AM.