Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    trotts
    The Spoon N1 is no where near as loud as the Js 70 RS. I really don't know why so many people think its loud. The N1 is a great sounding exhaust that won't make your ears bleed. I would recommend that over the Js exhaust and i own a Js exhaust.
    BONUS ROUND
    There is still room on the bandwagon for you.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post

did u ever consider that 'uk exhaust mod'?
    Has anyone here actually tried the UK exhaust mod? More specifically, has anyone done it in Perth or knows a good place to do it in Perth?

Member Array
    Car:
    f20c
    Quote Originally Posted by tandy View Post
    Has anyone here actually tried the UK exhaust mod? More specifically, has anyone done it in Perth or knows a good place to do it in Perth?
    My cousin had his one done in Sydney and my god it sounds amazing. When I used to own an s2000 I threw on some random single cat back and it was way too loud and didn't sound that good. I also drove another s2000 with an Invidia exhaust (not sure which one) and it made my ears bleed. The UK mod is by far the best in my opinion, not too loud while cruising, but when you give it a punch it sounds so good. I couldn't stop smiling when I first heard it. Would recommend doing it 100%. Can't help you on a place that can do it in Perth, but I am certain any exhaust shop would be able to do it for you.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by tandy View Post
    expect it to be a lil pricey though, it isnt super easy takes a fair amount of time, and most likely needs to be taken off the car.
    i usually take all my exhaust needs to mettams mufflers in morley, decent price good quality but dont know if they would have the small pipe and die grinders for the lil job.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    If you are interested..
    http://scrmgarage.com/store/vtec-amplifier/

I've got this on my crx and it's bloody amazing.
    It's cheap, basically it's the varex exhaust but it opens and closes automatically with VTEC. Which makes it.. un-detectable by cops. Passes emissions etc. - It's ... perfect! an RARE - fewww people i know have it in Aus
    BWAAHHHHHHH

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by slimx View Post
    If you are interested..

It's cheap, basically it's the varex exhaust but it opens and closes automatically with VTEC. Which makes it.. un-detectable by cops. Passes emissions etc. - It's ... perfect! an RARE - fewww people i know have it in Aus
    VAREX systems can be controlled by an RPM input too

Have you got any photos of the installation and any diagrams? Can't see much from their site
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    I just bought myself a galaxy S5 so i kind of lost all my pics next time i go around to a shop ill snap some pics on a hoist.

It's pretty sick. It's like a big ass valve in the centre of the exhaust - you put it BEFORE the CAT. You still got all your SILENCERS and MUFFLERS so it's literally stock sound until you hit VTEC. I'm good friends with the owner and well.. he was talking about releasing an RPM based version too.

It goes from SILENT to sUPER LOUD in 1 second and vice versa. And its vacuum powered not electric. Like i said its ... amazing. this is what will replace any varex lol. After using this i will never ever use varex again.
    BWAAHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by slimx View Post
    If you are interested..

That actually looks quite sick. I have a friend with a varex and it just sounds tingy and like its spitting. Even when its closed up it sounds modified. I might actually look into this.

anyone up to combine postage with me?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by broidno View Post
    That actually looks quite sick. I have a friend with a varex and it just sounds tingy and like its spitting. Even when its closed up it sounds modified. I might actually look into this.

anyone up to combine postage with me?
    not all varex mufflers are the same

mine was a twin tip one and that was stock level quietness with an aftermarket catback

then very loud when open

still not as loud as my s2000 though :S
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Im running j's racing headers, hiflo cat and greddy catback. Sounds awesome. Real nice and quiet up till about 4k. No drone surprisingly. Its all for sale too.
    Also got a js racing dual 60rs for sale inbox me if interested.