Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney

Someone in Pakistan stole my Euro photo

Well this is a bit odd, searching CL9 in google images came up with an ad for a Euro in Pakistan. Noticing the typical Aussie contrast of flora in the background, and the same grill and front lip as mine, I realised that the image is a photo of my own car... going through my photo archives, I confirmed it is actually a photo I took a few years ago, nabbed by someone in Pakistan..possibly a scam, who knows... Just thought I'd share my findings...

The ad, priced at Rs 900,000
    http://peshawar.saintclassified.pk/h...-low-ad-495353
    Saying "Accord Fully Loaded with navigation, outclass low state mail-age, Ba-lack of external and black interior"
    ... It is the base model, no Navigation. plus the interior is Tan, not black, or Ba-lack for that matter...

My original photo NSW plate wiped
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1614.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	407.0 KB 
ID:	27069
    Last edited by EuroDude; 18-06-2014 at 01:15 AM.
    .© ♪

do your best to get the image and advert removed. Contact the site administrator etc

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    that ad made me laugh, thanks. Probably just someone who was too lazy to take a pic of their own car.
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |