Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 legend

how do i put new bulb (instruments)

hi, do i have to take instrument panel of to replace a bulb in 98 legend? and if so is it a drama to take out ? thanks for any clues.

yes it is quite some work. from the cup holders, work your way up to the transmission shifter, audio and climate control panels. from there you should see a couple of screws to the right, that should be the first of many to undo to get to the back of the instrument cluster.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR

the way to approach i would think is you have to remove the center vents and climate control, unfortunately that means you got to remove the radio and ash tray also.

The gauge cluster bezel cannot come out before the center air vents and climate controls because the plastic interlocks into eachother.(Moulded dash)

Its a drama but isnt a big deal.
    When you put everything back together, trimmed away the plastic on the gauge cluster bezel that located under the center vents and climate controls so you dont have to pull half the interior LOL will be easier if you remove the gauge cluster in the future