Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    After looking around, I've also found a Honda OEM aux input.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMq8tKoyxrE
    It looks nice because its mounted in the console instead of having a floating remote/box. But I can't seem to find where to buy one.

Another alternative I've found is these cheap ebay cables:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Male-Jack...19ca0a6&_uhb=1
    But I'm really cautious of cheap ebay stuff because last time I put a cheap ebay thing in my car, it blew a fuse hahaha.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    LOL that OEM jack takes up too much space, for me anyway, since I want my car to feel spacey, especially with the compartments. But that's up to you really.

I've never had a problem with ebay stuff. 10 bucks for a cable is pretty pricey for haha because im cheap. But yeah, if youre bothered to buy an OEM jack for AUX, might as well look for a car that already has the jack factory installed. If you wanna use the CD3 interface, look for something good because you can use the control panel on your steering wheel with CD3. An aux cable won't let you do that, some do, some don't. I'm sure this one doesn't.

So if I were you and looking for such a mod and can spare a few snacks, I would look for something like this:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-Iphon...32000a1&_uhb=1

You can make your dock with it, charge while you listen to music, and can skip tracks without touching your phone

Quote Originally Posted by LetsDuDiss View Post
    LOL that OEM jack takes up too much space, for me anyway, since I want my car to feel spacey, especially with the compartments. But that's up to you really.

I've never had a problem with ebay stuff. 10 bucks for a cable is pretty pricey for haha because im cheap. But yeah, if youre bothered to buy an OEM jack for AUX, might as well look for a car that already has the jack factory installed. If you wanna use the CD3 interface, look for something good because you can use the control panel on your steering wheel with CD3. An aux cable won't let you do that, some do, some don't. I'm sure this one doesn't.

So if I were you and looking for such a mod and can spare a few snacks, I would look for something like this:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-Iphon...32000a1&_uhb=1

You can make your dock with it, charge while you listen to music, and can skip tracks without touching your phone
    Haha the main reason I'm asking these questions is because I've found a 2006 FD2 for $9000 as opposed to 2007-2008 going for around 10-13k. Since the only real difference is the aux port, putting out a bit of money (under $100) for the OEM aux port one is no problem LOL :P

What you linked looks very functional and all that, but I'm just super anal with how my car looks. If I get it, I'll look for a way to mount it or hide it somewhere. I don't have an iphone either, so what I just need is the AUX for the music from my Samsung S4. But maybe I can find one that has AUX + USB port instead of the majority of them which are for iphone/ipod use.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    mount it on the side of the armrest console on driver side. my friend got the same unit and did the same thing. its a cheap alternative...cant be that picky man,

later down the track just get a aftermarket double din. im planning to do that. which makes my AUX useless after that lol.