base dc5 gas mileage terrible?

Hey,
    I currently own a base integra 2005 model and have recently experienced terrible gas mileage. Last year i was getting about 500km - 550km per a tank , now im only getting about 350-400 max per tank?!
    There is no engine code that shows up , and i had got it serviced 2 months ago and the mechanic said there were no problems , and proceeded with a full service. spark plugs and everything were changed and there still seems to be a problem.
    Now , I'm not thrashing the car or anything , i mean its not even that fast , and use it just to get to point A to point B , and the fuel mileage is killing me . A couple of days ago i filled up a full tank , now today showing 150km its already half way through the gauge. What i alway see happens is one day , the arrow on the fuel gauge will show that its almost half way , then i start up the engine the next day and it will show up higher than it was yesterday. Anyway , i have a obd2 computer thingy that my friend has which i can use , but dont know if it will show any signs. Im thinking a broken o2 sensor but not sure . Will appreciate for help! thanks!

PS i have a K&N CAI , but have had that since the start and was never a problem.

Thanks!

So did u solve this problem already? Pls share what's been done to solve it. Thanx in advance

This may seem obvious, but have you run the tank dry? Could just be your gauge which is faulty.