Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
You stated swaybars as a band aid fix - and then mentioned shockworks are a quality suspension ?

Im not a professional race car driver but i do know for a fact that upgraded front and rear swaybars are far more influential / effective on a road car than any type of coilover. There is debate whether hardcore coilover setups VS big swaybars are the way to go on true race cars though.

Shockworks are a brand made in Korea and resold / touched up in Australia , they are not high quality. Not poor just not built for longevity like most german or high end japanese brands
Im not here to start beef but you said in a nutshell not built to last, there is a r34 that has shockworks in it for the last 4 years, daily driven up in the hills which is where their testing grounds are due to harsh road conditions, the coilovers have never been rebuilt.
Ive had bilsteins, and friends of mine have had numerous greddy, hks and other japanese setups.
Every one that has been for a drive in my cars ditches their setups and buys shockworks.

Again not trying to start beef, Bennjamin if you are in melb I would like to take you for a drive