Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG4 B18CR
    made 163kw and 528nm of torque wowww
    compare to Tom EK B18C Turbo makes 366nm of torque and final consistent power figure was 300kw+
    Last edited by Monetz; 12-07-2014 at 03:54 PM.

torque at the wheels != torque at the engine, hence the LOL's above, not helping comparing to a turbo car

sounds and looks good, not sure how reliable a 2.2LL B series will be though

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Cxi
    This Ek has been up and down for sale for a couple of years hasn't it? Nice car tho, seen it a couple of times when Dan was at cross roads; would love to see this thing go. Dan repo'd and sold to you then?

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Still waiting on dyno pics
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Still waiting on dyno pics
    Here you go, just for you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by amK7 View Post
    This Ek has been up and down for sale for a couple of years hasn't it? Nice car tho, seen it a couple of times when Dan was at cross roads; would love to see this thing go. Dan repo'd and sold to you then?
    Not sure man, I spoke to Dan about the car as he built it and the money was poured in by a rich Chinese exchange student. It's been 2yrs since the rebuild and it's only been driven 5,000kms.

Going in for another tune @ Graham West this Tuesday so pretty keen to see what it makes, needs more kw less torque.. but it's very fun in the hills. I've also never heard a crossover like this lol.. a video from the dyno will explain it, so I'll be sure to take a few this Tuesday :') Car went to my favorite bodyshop, S&N Crash and was touched up all around/cut and polished and had bumpers fiberglassed on, car looks amazing now. Looking to get rid of the Mugen MF10s soon, will be putting stock rims on it.

Inside the car, excuse the mess I love using the floormats from work for my car lol. Note the first thing I did to this car - put a fire extinguisher in it.. lol

And inside the motor, had a chance to take that off last weekend whilst wire-tucking, just to have a look

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by honda_Mike View Post
    Here you go, just for you lol.

Not sure man, I spoke to Dan about the car as he built it and the money was poured in by a rich Chinese exchange student. It's been 2yrs since the rebuild and it's only been driven 5,000kms.

Going in for another tune @ Graham West this Tuesday so pretty keen to see what it makes, needs more kw less torque.. but it's very fun in the hills. I've also never heard a crossover like this lol.. a video from the dyno will explain it, so I'll be sure to take a few this Tuesday :') Car went to my favorite bodyshop, S&N Crash and was touched up all around/cut and polished and had bumpers fiberglassed on, car looks amazing now. Looking to get rid of the Mugen MF10s soon, will be putting stock rims on it.
    Why did they do your dyno in 3rd? Lmzo

To be absolutely honest with you, I think they did a byp tune on your car srs
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

What do you mean byp tune? Not sure man.. but will see what happens Tuesday.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    engine looks neat!
    part time potato