Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fitting RPF1's on vti-r?

Hi,

Already posted similar topic in Suspension. But just wanting to know if any vti-r owners have fit 15x7 +41 RPF1's ? I have the dc2 rotors and callipers on my eg and wanting to check the rims wont hit the callipers..

Any help greatly appreciated!

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    they will fit 100%
    part time potato

Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    they will fit 100%
    Thanks for the reply. You sound very confident. Looks like I'm ready to purchase my first proper set of rims

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Good stuff man.

What tyres are you planning on running? The 15x7 RPF1 also comes in a +35, which would look quite a bit nicer than the +41 wheel
    part time potato

Good stuff man.

What tyres are you planning on running? The 15x7 RPF1 also comes in a +35, which would look quite a bit nicer than the +41 wheel
    I was going for Yoko AD08R's 205/50/15. I really need them to have the same rolling diameter to pass engineering cert, so that combo is closest. I did consider the +35's, but thought they might stick out too much? But at the same time might prevent hitting inner guard at full lock? Still a super noob at this...

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by PJT View Post
    I was going for Yoko AD08R's 205/50/15. I really need them to have the same rolling diameter to pass engineering cert, so that combo is closest. I did consider the +35's, but thought they might stick out too much? But at the same time might prevent hitting inner guard at full lock? Still a super noob at this...
    Don't worry dude we have all been there. First up, mega choice in tyre with the Yoko, they are wicked.

I'm currently running 205/50/15 on my DC2, on a 15x8 wheel.

+35 on your EG will only require a very slight roll on the rear guards, but even that depends on how low you are.

I promise you it will look better though lol.
    part time potato

It's my first project car, just building it to get into track days and stuff like that. Just want the best for performance, and I guess +35 would clear the callipers even more, right?

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Yep, calipers will not be an issue, in either size
    part time potato

Yep, calipers will not be an issue, in either size
    Thank you so much for your advice. Great help!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra TypeR
    You can probably max fit 17x8 you will have abit of scrub though. I'm running 16x8 and it's perfect with 2.8 degree camber

Just want the lightest, best handling rims and wheels. Don't really care what they look like

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to part time potato again.
    SSpamily