Honda Civic Type R FN2 Exhaust

Hello fellow Honda Friends

Just wondering if anyone knows, im looking at doing my exhaust but i dont want to put a full system in.

I was thinking about where the main pipe stops then goes into the muffler then out to the twin outlets.

Anyone know of something??

I went to a exhaust place and he said the main muffler is the issue and we need to find one then we can work on the rest of it.

Im in Adelaide but can visit Melbourne if anyone knows.

May the force be with you.....

Dave

If you don't want a full system just get a cat back. There are a few kits going around or you can get one made up.

Also depends on your budget/ whether you want to keep it dual outlet or run a single outlet exhaust, keep it legal decibels or risk getting caught having to put a quieter one back on.

I went with the Martelius single outlet and I am not disappointed.. definitely worth the coin

Hey Loagz,

Thanks man, the fella i saw tried to get a muffler the same and the stock one but because its tight in there we had issues i might go and see a couple more places and see what they think.

I think ill have to just bite the bullet and go for a cat back system.

Yes im going to try and keep it under the decibel level other wise it will be ugly.

And i was thinking of sticking with the twin exhaust.

Thanks again for you help

Dave

I've also got a Martelius.

Sounds amazing.

It is pretty damn loud though.