Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah thats the one, got it from a friend who didn't have the time or money to fix it up so I took it on. I have a few of the centrecaps myself off my eg but I might get a new set of wheels to go with it anyway.
    Knowing my record with fixing up cars it probably won't be ready for a while but I will put some pics up when I get things looking a little bit nicer.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Just tidy it up mate. Get everything working, and nice and clean etc.

Any money you spend modifying it won't be recouped later.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    glad u planning to rescue it.
    i was out there with a flash light at night and i couldnt believe how cheap those guys were selling it but only could see very little.
    Im tied too much project wise to even consider it. but kinda wish i did would be of great to work on another crx.

Putting it back on the road wont be too hard just time consuming as u mentioned.
    yeah stock wheels is perfect then .
    so just the respray only right ?(mainly)

It might need a bit more work than that. At the moment I'm looking for coilovers and driveshafts for it.
    If you can point me in the right direction, or if anyone on here has anything to sell that would be great.

Also what coilovers are compatible with the del sol, I heard that civics were the same but I'm not quite sure.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    no drama man.
    i had the EG/DC2R coilovers on mine
    just look at the back shocks. is it FORK or Eyelet. these items are always interchange able depend what lower control arms you have.
    But seeing as you wanna work on budget lets use what you have.

driveshaft wise
    yeah sorry forgot to add that in any b series drive shaft will fit
    any integra dc 2 or eg cv joints will fit the delsol

Last edited by Snoop_gee; 29-07-2014 at 11:58 AM.