Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    There we go
    The Japanese-market Civic is in fact a rebadged Acura; Honda Japan chose the Canadian-designed Acura CSX as the template for the JDM Civic.
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    Found this on Wikipedia...

"In Hong Kong, China, the Civic is imported by an independent distributor. The Right-handed drive Civic (FA1) is made in Japan but shares its exterior with the North American-market Civic. Two models (1.8 Deluxe and 1.8 VTi) are sold, sharing the same engine (R18A) with minor differences in appearance and equipment, e.g. side mirror turn signal light, side airbags and cruise control. In the facelift model, the more expensive VTi model comes with paddle shifters."

Judging by the VTI badge and that excerpt above, it must have come in from Hong Kong?

I wonder how they managed to import a FA into Australia. Its such a shame we don't have the FD type r.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Personal import
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum