Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: S2000 to GT86 ?

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    i would never sell my s2000 for a 86.

i wouldnt even sell my daily or my civic eg for the 86.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    lude s2k ge8
    i wouldnt boost the s2k not a chance, i was this close to some toda itbs tho... but im selling it now, so boost the jazz!

for whoever asked last page: sprintex.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Torell View Post
    i wouldnt boost the s2k not a chance, i was this close to some toda itbs tho... but im selling it now, so boost the jazz!

selling?

what your s2000? Already?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R

Yeh i was gonna say, why bother sourcing a JRSC when sprintex good ol aussie company.
    But then again, why go supercharger route, when turbo is cheaper and better. Easier to get results.
    You like the idea of linear power delivery?

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r & EGK20a
    Supercharger ftw. Linear power delivery! will be going down this route with my Kswap if i were to ever to it up.

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Yeh i was gonna say, why bother sourcing a JRSC when sprintex good ol aussie company.
    But then again, why go supercharger route, when turbo is cheaper and better. Easier to get results.
    u will have more heating problem than a supercharger.

Quote Originally Posted by neut View Post
    Supercharger ftw. Linear power delivery! will be going down this route with my Kswap if i were to ever to it up.
    there is root supercharger for the K engine however there isnt for the F20/22c
    so even a supercharged s2000 can still feel laggy like a turbo.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    turbo's got a lot more custom work involved
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    lude s2k ge8
    where to i start? the jazz wont b a beast, or atleast mine wont! supercharger with tune doesn't require new exhaust or header and cos of the pre tune sprintex offers, ill save 2k on tuning... so i think its cheaper than a turbo? besides, looks like fun.

And yeh, selling s2k had her for 3 years! but i have to sell to cover my cost of buying the family jazz! sad times but oh well. SC should ease some pain

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    where to i start? the jazz wont b a beast, or atleast mine wont! supercharger with tune doesn't require new exhaust or header and cos of the pre tune sprintex offers, ill save 2k on tuning... so i think its cheaper than a turbo? besides, looks like fun.

And yeh, selling s2k had her for 3 years! but i have to sell to cover my cost of buying the family jazz! sad times but oh well. SC should ease some pain
    OH sorry i mixed you up with another user haha

Best of luck.

What's this pretune? A whole new ECU or something? Don't need to upgrade the map sensor or anything?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    lude s2k ge8
    not a whole new ECU, they call their unit 'interceptor' i believe, which works in unison (a little splicing). has pretuned map apparently, for a completely stock ge8. im pretty sure (dont quote me), that you use all your standard sensors, and they supply an additional one which will need installing on the intake side of things which works with the interceptor to get the info it needs. ill do a build thread when it arrives and list as i learn. im no pro fyi

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ^^^ so like a piggyback?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    from here: http://www.sprintex.com.au/wp-conten...-Jazz-2013.pdf

looks like good gains!

couldn't find any info on this intercepter though.. I'm curious!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC