Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic

HONDATA S300 problems need help

hi guys ive got a pretty big problem, my injectors are filling up the cylinders before I can start it. My motor is a b18c2 im running rc 750cc injectors could it possibly be the injectors are faulty or wired wrong its a fresh motor

have you scaled the injectors up on the hondata to suit?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9

HONDATA S300 problems need help

Which injectors?

To run with resistor box (2.5-2.9 ohm) or without (12.5-16 ohm)?

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    With out there high impedance injectors sh4 750 when I turn reds on it dumps fuel I just got them tested and clean and there perfect but I think something is keeping them open

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    simple test would be to disconnect the injectors (electronically) and try to start the car. If the cylinders still flood then your injectors are the issue. If they do not flood then you ECU is the issue.

Have you told the S300 the injectors are 750cc ?

if the S300 is metering the fuel based on 240cc injectors and you have 750 injectors you will be pumping way to much fuel into the ports.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    Hey ecu man well the injectors are fine its in the ecu or maybe wiring yes I have told the ecu its 750 cc but as soon as I turn the reds on with the injectors connected and sparkplugs out I can see the fuel being dumped in there like it fills the cylinders up ive done a wire tuck motor it used to have obd1 injector plug s but ive wired up I think there the bosch style injector plug would it matter if I got them mixed around ?

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    The injectors should get 12v from the yel/blk wire and each injector gets grounded by the ECU. You need to test that the injectors are not getting 12v when the reds are on and only get grounded when the engine cranks.

Each injector must be wired in order. Pulsing the injectors out of sequence will result in poor engine performance.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    its okay guys I found the problem thanks a lot for your help because I did full engine and body wire tuck I accidently mixed up the o2 plugs from the ecu with the injector I tested each wire and was confused why one injector plug had 12v on both wires then yeah pretty much just swapped them and now im getting a pulse now just need to tune it thanks a lot guys appreciate the help