Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000 AP1

S2000 bushes advice

Hi guys - just wanted to get some advice on replacing the bushes in my S2000. The car has started to develop a squeaking sound whenever I go over steep speed humps and the rear suspension lands. I'm guessing the bushes have started to go with age and was wondering what other people have done in this scenario - change out just the rear/offending bushes or change out all of them in one go? In either scenario, what would the rough cost be? I gather the parts aren't too expensive, its mostly the labour. Just want to get a rough idea so I'm not taken for a ride.

I'm not familiar with suspension/bushes but want to avoid the scenario where I fix some parts but others start to fail soon after anyway. Any recommendations on brand/type of bushes? Another thread mentioned Honda doesn't produce some bushes anymore and I would need to go aftermarket (i.e. Powerflex, Hardrace etc).

For background, the car is still on stock suspension/springs and sitting on staggered 18's. I don't track the car although I may consider an odd track day in the future. It's 2001 AP1 with just under 100k on it.

Cheers!

sure it's not a shock that's bad? That would be the first thing to check out.

Probably take it somewhere to get checked out

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000 AP1
    That was my first thought but then some other people suggested bushes could be the culprit.

Do the shocks need to come off the car in order to be tested?