Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifter995 View Post

On the contrary, you can get some bloody good $300 splits.
    Na mate only competition level shit is good. cbauto is rite.

Im gonna go buy 2k honda sikvic and install a 7k sound system. Fully sik uleh.

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Na mate only competition level shit is good. cbauto is rite.

Im gonna go buy 2k honda sikvic and install a 7k sound system. Fully sik uleh.
    M8. I drive a 2k civic with a 5k sound system in it. Give or take. It is my spl daily though. 143.7db so far. Aiming for 150db before I retire it

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifter995 View Post
    M8. I drive a 2k civic with a 5k sound system in it. Give or take. It is my spl daily though. 143.7db so far. Aiming for 150db before I retire it
    Lol Im sorry. Ofcourse your in different shoes, your an sound enthusiast.

Letme change it to something of cbautos taste -

Imma go buy 2 wrecked CRX's and then put them together with all my hard work and sweat, then instead of kswap imma put that money towards a fully sex sound system that will blow girls undies away.
    Then eat noodles to save money till I can kswap.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Lol Im sorry. Ofcourse your in different shoes, your an sound enthusiast.

Letme change it to something of cbautos taste -

Imma go buy 2 wrecked CRX's and then put them together with all my hard work and sweat, then instead of kswap imma put that money towards a fully sex sound system that will blow girls undies away.
    Then eat noodles to save money till I can kswap.
    You need a butt plug for ur mouth.
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I also have a Focal iBus 20 and IMO its pretty good. Not really into boomy/loud bass but more clear punchy bass. Mainly listen to R&B/Hip Hop and the occasional EDM/House. Probably not enough for bass-heads though.

They also make iBus 2.1 which is the same under-seat sub but with 2 x 55w RMS amplifier to power front speakers. Decent set up if you don't want to run power wires through the car and into your boot.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA
    Had Carbon install my sound system and they didn't think much of the underseat subs at the time, told me after hearing the TS-WX120A (Pioneer) he wants to stop selling the Focal underseat sub land stick with the Pioneer ol I love it though, would def. recommend!

Member Array
    Car:
    EVO
    so im bored. havent used ozhonda in a lonnnnng time, came back to check out how the audio section is going and i read amant02's garbage.. *sigh*, just *sigh*. kid has no idea what he's on about, i had some good laughs tho lol

OP, what was your end result? did you end up with a underseat woofer you liked?
    /////ALPINE - )))morel - dYnaudio - \\Image Dynamics// - audison - optima - co|\|ection audison - stinger - Dynamat