Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2 ;)

most you would pay for a integra dc2r ?

Hi im new here... I'm considering buying an integra dc2r, I've noticed there is a older thread about the pricing for them but I kinda want some updated prices, In my case the person selling wants 17K. is that the norm? ive seen a couple of others they have 170+ km and all got modifications they have lower pricing around $12.5~ I guess my question is the most u would pay for a stock low km dc2r first,second owner cars now days in nsw... (also taking in account the new p-plate rules)

-ill add im looking for a stock unmolested one

Like any car. It's worth whatever people will pay. But having said that, 17k seems a bit steep. Also, what are you buying it for? Daily, track etc? If you wanted something in mint condition to collect and keep forever, then I guess you'll be paying top dollar. Condition = price in my experience.

I've been semi seriously looking for a while. Really clean ones with low kms seem to be high teens and even the beat ones with 200km are over 10k.
    They do seem to be for sale for a long time, so the price is obviously not what the market deems as correct.
    As a non Honda guy, I'm interested to see what the long term Honda guys have to say.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I would pay up to 20k for a Genuine JDM DC2R in mint mint condition stock as rock. Like the day you 1st buy the car. If i ever find one.

I want to the be the 1st one to break her modding virginity.

Yours Sincerely,
    True Honda Fan boy

PS: has to be 98+ model.

Hmm, I'd prefer a trashed to shit one, then do a k-swap

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2 ;)
    it would be a weekend car... and where do u think the cut off is?

I dunno, I wouldn't go above $14k, but I guess you get what you pay for. And remember the advertised price is rarely what the seller will take, so bargain them down
    Last edited by PJT; 27-07-2014 at 10:34 PM. Reason: replied to wrong post :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    car is worth as much as someone willing to pay for it
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    you can import low km early model ep3 for 16k mark
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Why would you want an EP3 over a DC2 though?

Im also interested in pricing of DC2's DC5's. Are JDM DC2's more desirable than JDM DC5's in Australia?

In my experience AUDM is usually more expensive as they can have full service history etc. As for price. Just check the for sale forum and car sales dot com dot au

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by smiffy View Post
    Why would you want an EP3 over a DC2 though?

Im also interested in pricing of DC2's DC5's. Are JDM DC2's more desirable than JDM DC5's in Australia?
    ep3 better coz of year made

jdm dc5 very rare item in australia so its a bit of a wildcard,could bring good coin with the right buyer

but in general dc5r didnt build the fanbase as other models have..

and to OP,

-image credit~ integraR