Euro 2004 CL7 new Shocks

Hey all,

I'm in the process of looking to replace shocks on my Euro 2004 CL7 and was wondering what are some good brands out there? I just want something good but not too pricey ($600 - 800)

Also, I am looking at all new break pads from Bendix General CT, any other suggestions?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    KYB or bilsten
    MY05 Honda Accord Euro Luxury Auto
    1991 Nissan Pulsar N14 SR20DE (WORKED NA)
    1993 Nissan Pulsar N14 SSS (High Comp N/A)

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Or Koni
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    koni yellows or STRT
    With eibach springs
    Yosh
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hi,

Sorry to steal your thread but my question is very similar. My front Shock is leaking and needs to be replaced so I thought I would do them all at the same time. Is it worth doing the springs at the same time? My car is a 2003 Euro.

Could someone direct me to where the best place to buy the shocks would be? Either online or someone that can deliver to the Central Coast NSW.

I was looking at getting Koni Yellows but can't seem to find too much in prices just yet. Will it be possible to get some semi decent shocks + Springs for around $1000? I don't want it lowered to much but would like it to drop a little from stock.

Thanks for your help,
    Matt

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rison View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to steal your thread but my question is very similar. My front Shock is leaking and needs to be replaced so I thought I would do them all at the same time. Is it worth doing the springs at the same time? My car is a 2003 Euro.

Could someone direct me to where the best place to buy the shocks would be? Either online or someone that can deliver to the Central Coast NSW.

I was looking at getting Koni Yellows but can't seem to find too much in prices just yet. Will it be possible to get some semi decent shocks + Springs for around $1000? I don't want it lowered to much but would like it to drop a little from stock.

Thanks for your help,
    Matt
    well..... $1k is Coilover money

You can get a new set of Japanese TEIN Street Basics for $875 from Fulcrum Suspension (A reputable local Shop) with a local warranty.

if you aren't looking for damper adjustments then that might be the go, or if you do want damper adjustments, Tein Street Advance can be had for less than $1100.

http://www.performance.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au/

The economics of shock and spring combo is no longer there, since a decent set of shocks will set you back $600 then lowering springs another $200+, might as well get coils.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 19-08-2014 at 09:09 PM.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    PS: dedicated accord euro subforum here:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdi...86-Accord-Euro

Post accord EURO related threads in there please.

Red face

Hey guys,

k
    I am looking forward to get Koni Yellow shocks "sports" and hopefully eibach or HnR springs
    for CU2
    Can any one link where I can buy them? Any website ?

And if any one know any good mechanic in sydney who can put it in for me

thanks,
    momo
    Last edited by momocu2; 25-08-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    pm lilthug. great deals to be had, especially if you bring snackpack to him.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Try wholesale suspension

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by momocu2 View Post
    Hey guys,

k
    I am looking forward to get Koni Yellow shocks "sports" and hopefully eibach or HnR springs
    for CU2
    Can any one link where I can buy them? Any website ?

And if any one know any good mechanic in sydney who can put it in for me

thanks,
    momo

Ive actually got a set of Koni and eibach for CU2 that I will be parting out soon.... but not sure if you want second hand? But buying new, wholesale suspension