Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9

CL9 - Rear Strut Tower Noise / Flex

Hey Guys,

I am very aware of rear strut tower / parcel shelf noise in the rear of my CL9 when cornering hard, including on the track. The car current has BC BR coilovers in the rear with 5kg springs.

The noise is not coming from the springs, it is defiantly coming from the frame. While I would expect some noise in the rear from flex/stress, I am seriously considering my options in regards to a rear brace.

Doing some searching I haven't yet come across a manufactured off the shelf product. Has anyone here had similar issues and managed to find a product, or gone down the path of having a custom brace made?

Yes, I know that there is no room under the factory interior covers to hide such a thing, and that I would have to hack the interior to suit, which is not that much of a concern for me.

All suggestions will be appreciated.
    Artic Blue 05 Accord Euro CL9 6MT, K&N Panel Filter, BC BR Coilovers 10/5kg Springs, Hardrace F/R Camber Arms,
    Ultra Racing 19mm RSB, Cusco Tower Brace, 17x7.5 Enkei RPF1 +48, 225/45/17 Advan AD08R

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    If all else fails weld a cross brace
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars