Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Fd2(aka JDM)

Clutch noise normal on 2006 manual euros?

Is it normal to have a clicking noise on the clutch on a manual 06' euro when clutching in? Ive test drove 2 same cars yesterday, one with 100,00km luxury and the other is 83,00km luxury sport.Both manual and both exactly making the clicking sound?It makes that clicking sound just before it reaches the floor pan. Has anyone with a cl7-cl9 euros have this same noise? Clutch is good and everything, Im assuming it just needs some greasing on the pedal. Pls shed some light before I buy one of them.

Kris.

Member Array
    Car:
    VTiR/CL9
    does it make it when you pressing the clutch? if yes i have the same thing but doesnt do anything

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Fd2(aka JDM)
    yes it does, it make the sound just before you reach the bottom, ive read the link thanks btw tony and it seems to be normal, they all think mc is the problem but it comes back again after weeks, months and years. Im not too worried as its happening to everyone of us. ill be more worried if its happening to some euros.

half release to full release and drive at 1st gear see if it makes a squealing noise, if it does the spigot bearing need to be replaced. Usually replace it with the clutch at the sametime.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Fd2(aka JDM)
    nah it doesn't tron07. The creaking sound its making is the same as everyone on the thread tony linked.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Fd2(aka JDM)
    spoked too soon. Now im having that squealing sound just when taking off. only happens uphill/slight uphill on first gear. but once you've taken off the noise is gone. It depends on your clutch engage sometimes it doesn't do it, but I know how to replicate the sounds which is annoying. i got it checked and my mechanic said its either the spring of stock clutch getting worn and old. he said apparently theres no spigot bearing on the euros, its only rubber bit. He said its still ok to drive and will just replace it when clutch starts to slip. no point doing it now, stock clutch still bites good.