Front door & dash speakers for 4G?

Hey all

My new sound system sounds great - but the installer wasn't able to get the new Kenwood Type R's into the front doors - so had to do a really tight fit into the rear parcel shelf!

BUT - I really want another top-quality pair up front - the Fusions that are there now are just not up to the task!

Anyone have any real-life experience with front speakers that are shallow enough to fit into 4G front doors?
    Eternity - The Wrong Thing To Be Wrong About

Member Array
    Car:
    lude s2k ge8
    another user is selling a set of focals will prob fit. most companies make a slim speaker, i've only dealt with focal who happen to work well off a headunit if you dont have an amp.

Quote Originally Posted by Torell View Post
    another user is selling a set of focals will prob fit. most companies make a slim speaker, i've only dealt with focal who happen to work well off a headunit if you dont have an amp.
    Thanks for the heads up. Must admit to being wary of buying 2nd hand speakers; since you get no guarantee and have no idea of how hard they've been driven? Who's the seller?

Steve
    Eternity - The Wrong Thing To Be Wrong About