Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    How much was your turbo kit?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic cxi
    Gotta Say man, till you had your accident which i must pass my condolences to the loss of your baby RIP. Your thread was possibly one of the better threads i have read on this forum, loved the pics and loved the fact you were open with everything including constructive critism and help from others!!
    i give this thread 10 out of 10 .
    remember the old saying if you get bucked of ya honda ...get back on again .....ie don't let the accident hold ya back from what you obviously truly love!!
    Thanx
    DannyB

Yeah thats sad news indeed. At least you walked away with your life to live another day. Cars are only a material possession they can easily be replaced, but your life cannot be, especially to loved ones. Just remember everytime time you make a payment on any debts you have because of that car, just think that you are in fact paying for your life in return over the honda's death, it may give you some solace.

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 DC4
    so sorry to hear that mate, have a quick recovery and be glad that your ok.

I know that you will be pissed about your car, but the build looked great and
    well done on a nice install and thanks for covering it in detail to help out
    all us other honda fans that would love to turb our rides like u have one day.

all the best mate.

sorry to hear the bad news man, must totally suck...

how did u manage to flip...how fast were u goin?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear about your car. Best of luck in the future.

Will have to lock this thread as the original topic is covered and over now.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq