Hey guise,

I've just bought my second Honda (My first was an RM125 when I was 13).

I've been wanting a work ute for a while, and thought I'd go for something a little unique, haha.

This is the panel van version of the TN360. The rear hatch lifts straight off leaving a flat bed tray. I just need the drop sides for the tray and I'm good to go.

She's a bit rough but will get a full dose of love over the next year or so, doing a full nuts and bolts restoration back to minty fresh condition. May do some slight mods to make it look rad but pretty much a stock restoration, it has heaps of character already. A couple of motorcycle mufflers and a bit of chrome/powdercoating etc. maybe.

The good thing is the rust is 90% surface - I've only found 2 holes the size of 50c pieces. The panels are straight and I haven't found anything missing yet except the cigarette lighter. The mighty 354cc twin air-cooled donk will get a rebuild as will the apparently all-synchro 4 speed gearbox.

I'm thinking I might do an OEM colour respray - they came in three colours, I think I like the beige. I've really gotta get me some snow tracks too for extra practicality in Radelaide, lol.