FD civic engine molding clips

Hey guys,
    I recently changed the grill on my FD civic and ended up breaking a couple of the clips that hold the engine molding together. I'm not sure if this is normal or might just be because it hasn't been taken out in almost 10 years.
    Anyways, just wondering if you anyone knows where to buy these clips? Both the small ones on the side engine molding and the bigger ones that spread open at the bottom on the front engine molding. I've been told they can be found on ebay but I don't know where to start searching.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    just run down to SCA and pick up whatever clips they have there. Regardless of manufacturer, they'll go brittle and snap so you may as well buy whatever you can find easily
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    Quote Originally Posted by tonex View Post
    Hey guys,
    I recently changed the grill on my FD civic and ended up breaking a couple of the clips that hold the engine molding together. I'm not sure if this is normal or might just be because it hasn't been taken out in almost 10 years.
    Anyways, just wondering if you anyone knows where to buy these clips? Both the small ones on the side engine molding and the bigger ones that spread open at the bottom on the front engine molding. I've been told they can be found on ebay but I don't know where to start searching.
    Got mine from the dealership when that happened as I was repairing my bumper etc. $4.56 each clip if you're willing to spend that. I walked out with 6 of them for nearly $30.

I did drive around for a few days with some generic $5 for 10 clips but they didn't fit very well IMO.