Member Array
    Car:
    RWD EG

G`day from a newish Honda owner

Hi guys, Chris is my name and i have had an EG civic in the garage for a little over a year now.
    i have wanted to do something different with it, i love the K20/B18c/B16a swaps that i am currently seeing on the street and the track, but i have grown up with RWD cars and have a stupid idea of turning my EG into a RWD track car.

Now i know i will cop a massive flaming for what i am about to say (yes i also know this is my first post here)
    i have decided to take on something different and (stupid) alittle tricky.
    Myself and a friend from Impossible Fabrication are converting our little 1.3L Carby Breeze from a A to B car into a car that will suprise alot of people.

i have purchased a Jap Spec S15 that was written off. we are stripping it down and fitting the entire running gear into the Civic shell.

The aim of this car is to have 200rwklw and weigh in at around 1000kg. From what i can tell, 3 people have been stupid enough to attempt this in the past, once in the US (EK), once in Japan(F20c with S13 rear end) and once in the UK ( Never finished)

not only are we going to use the motor/trans and rear end, we will also be using the S15 strut tops and molding them into the Civic body.

Anyway, this should be a fun build. Not sure if it is something you guys want to follow or not, but i thought i would tell you guys about it before we get too far along.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iphone-30641-940x704.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	27313Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iphone-2531-940x704.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	27314Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iphone-3076-940x704.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	185.4 KB 
ID:	27315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iphone-2921-900x1200.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	203.5 KB 
ID:	27316

Member Array
    Car:
    RWD EG
    I have a Blog that is following the build via work, but if there is interest here i will give the OZhonda team a bit of a preview on how things are coming along..

http://blog.nulon.com.au/2014/08/imp...ht-difference/

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Dawsey, you're the shit.

Will be following.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    son I am proud

in case you havent seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Gl2nU2rao

Member Array
    Car:
    RWD EG
    Haha i am probably half of those total views on that video, i have even spoken to them about the build. They used a slightly older motor, different box and rear end. but i have to give them props... Highmount turbo SR20 in a civic... yeew

they had a range of issues that i am sure i will also come across, but thats half the fun of building a car right?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    good on u for trying something different...
    I been there done that with my bros k20a2 turbo s13

Member Array
    Car:
    RWD EG
    Has been moved to the EG civic section guys... new photos up today