Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    W.e u two. Wolfleader come back and talk wen u have a car. 08ESE from the sounds of things i dont think u can put any of the cars thru their paceses. Keep that airbox unlocked. The air box does more thn just keep it all sealed up. But hey u two know more then me.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2

We took a GK5 (CVT) for a drive the other week, was very impressed with the quality of the new car overall.. definitely a jump on the old model in most ways but I do prefer the out-of-the-box 'sporty' feel of the GE8.

The Suspension frightened me with it's spongyness and bodyroll but I did drive my caged EG to the dealership which may have amplified the feeling.

Spoon already has Coilovers available for the GK5 and I think this would be an AMAZING upgrade on the car, Spoon tells me it transforms the runabout into something that reminds them of the EG6 !! mind you they get the DOHC, Direct Injected motor though.

Spoon have N1 Muffler and B-Pipe available, Brake Pads, Twin-Block Calipers (with Rotors), Brake Hose Set, Re-inforced Brake-Pedal Box, Venturi Throttle Body, RIGID COLLAR, Clutch Slave Hose, Blue Wide vision Mirror (Room Mirror)... and will have Front Lip Spoiler and Rear Carbon Wing available very soon.. PLUS MUCH MORE.

In Addition, Gaijin-Garage.com can also get you the full OEM Range of MODULO Accessories for the new GK model !

please send an email to sales@gaijin-garage.com for more details

Here's our Gaijin-Garage Spoon Fit3 Concept from 2013 that has recently been made into reality

If you don't follow the Super Taikyu series in Japan, Spoon has won 3 from 4 endurance races this season in the new GK5 and are huge fans of the new chassis, with 2 x S-Tai racecars, their Street Spec GK5 (white) and also their K20A GK5 Street-Registered Demo car (Yellow)

We'll keep you posted of new Spoon product releases for GK5 on our Facebook Page or send us an email with any questions to sales@gaijin-garage.com.
    Last edited by VT3C; 07-10-2014 at 05:39 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Wow very fast aftermarket support. Looks nice.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 + GE8
    Quote Originally Posted by 08ESE View Post
    on top of your standard ge air box is a plastic cap held on with 2 10mm bolts. remove this, and youll hear your engine. Its a muffler for the intake.
    Thanks for the tip, car sounds like its got a pod filter now :L

As discussed on fitfreak - http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-g...mber-what.html

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by chow_tofu View Post
    Thanks for the tip, car sounds like its got a pod filter now :L

As discussed on fitfreak - http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-g...mber-what.html
    Oh my I've warned you idiots. Doing this is not good for the car.

Things you should notice straight away - More Sound - More fuel Used.

How it works, your engine will create certain amount of energy when it burns fuel, now most of this energy is used to move the car. Now if the engine was perfect this will be the only form energy the engine should make when it burns its fuel.

But we dont live in a perfect world.

Some of the energy is wasted into sound energy, fair bit gets wasted as thermal energy etc etc.

How if your engine is burning same amount of fuel and its making more sound, I wonder whats suffering?

That camber does more then "control sound" im pretty sure when engineers who make millions of dollars making these sort of things designed it like this for a reason.

Im no expert but my bet is Max Torque and KW is effected by how this camber works how it flows the air into a certain pattern. ECU could be running engine rich for all you may know.

Cmon this idea was given by a guy who drives a 1.3L and thinks its Sporty.

Its not a guy who drives a 1.3L and thinks its sporty, Its coming from a random on the internet who wishes he had a JDM car.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfleader View Post
    Its not a guy who drives a 1.3L and thinks its sporty, Its coming from a random on the internet who wishes he had a JDM car.
    But I do have a JDM car. I think its time you stop.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    amant

please stop, go read a physics text book and then come back
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    I'm so lost :S
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Just bought this today. Take delivery in a few days. Black VTi. I am back! Use to own a 2003 Jazz > S2k >Cu2 Accord Euro LuxNavi> Now Jazz VTi & M3.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by rokkuchan View Post
    Just bought this today. Take delivery in a few days. Black VTi. I am back! Use to own a 2003 Jazz > S2k >Cu2 Accord Euro LuxNavi> Now Jazz VTi & M3.
    good luck with black, just sold my 2008 ge black, glad to see the back side of it....lol my new jazz is white pearl

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Its not that bad. My first jazz was black and I managed.