Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2015
    damn only had the car for 1month, went to vn for a couple of weeks...come back...parents tell me a truckie reversed into front bumper while they were shopping for pavements...

order new front bumper and mounted it...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-15 11.05.11.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	28118

have my maps loaded from my samsung s6 to the honda info display with the help of sygic car navigation app. No honda link app required. off line maps & gives turn by turn audio navigation. the premium app is a one time purchase of $100.00
    Last edited by rosewood; 15-05-2015 at 02:26 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-15 11.05.11.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	28118

have my maps loaded from my samsung s6 to the honda info display with the help of sygic car navigation app. No honda link app required. off line maps & gives turn by turn audio navigation. the premium app is a one time purchase of $100.00
    This is indeed good news. Please tells us how it works. How is the phone physically connected to the display? Can you gain access to the app from the screen or do you need to start the app on the phone before you set off on your journey? Can you still access all the other features of the display whilst connected - ie: go back and forwards to the radio, CD etc..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    its connected by usb, once its connected a arrow appears on the screen which you then select the app. The phone's display is then blacked out & you then use the info display. This app only works if your car display is mirror link 1.1 such as the honda jazz 2014 and other honda models. You can download the 7 days trial & it does keep running after the 7 days but the voice navigation does not work until you buy the premium. I also paid for the speed cameras but they are not showing on the maps I am waiting for support to get back to me. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-15 11.05.48.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	28241Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-15 11.05.39.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	28242

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY2010
    Downloaded, but cannot get to work on my current model VTi-L. Do not get the arrows for the USB????. Using Motorola RAZR M on android 4.1.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    thats because your phone/firmware has no mirrior link 1.1. android 5 is needed.
    https://cert.mirrorlink.com/Productlisting/

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Wouldn't you guys prefer one of these? I would.

http://reviewsthecars.com/honda-jazz...da-jazz-mugen/

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
    thats because your phone/firmware has no mirrior link 1.1. android 5 is needed.
    https://cert.mirrorlink.com/Productlisting/
    Thanks for that clarification.

and now in 2015,
    I do like my Jazz, for me it has enough grunt when I need it, but sweet to drive in traffic.

Even so, as a Honda owner of many many years, I've been truly saddened by (post-Japanese?) cost cutting. I actually dented that corner panel above the doors while polishing the roof, just with my hand !

These forward slanting bonnets popular these days look and air glide fine but unfortunately really present the first front to oncoming stones.
    I have over a dozen chips after only 9 months.
    White showing under the red, perhaps the paint is particularly thin I don't know.

The so called "entertainment" system is a startlingly poor comparison to its competitors.
    Looks like the software was written by a high school student.
    Correction, a high school student would have applied much more fresh imagination.
    Clearly the 'engineer' was given a brief and a budget and that's all he delivered.
    Pity.

Front seats, 'the' most uncomfortable I've ever seen(felt)
    The magically folding rear seats are bloody awesome.
    Shape, suits me fine.

Dear Mr. Honda:
    your product is ok, barely. Just don't let your game drop any further.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    I have always purchased a bonnet protectors but found on the last 2 jazz cars that it a complete waste of money as stones either hit the screen or the middle of the bonnet. I only had 1 stone hit so far & it was the screen. It actually chipped into the glass but had it repaired straight away.

agree rosewood,, I got one too, didn't help.
    There's one where the stone has hit the protector top edge, then smashed straight into the bonnet directly above it.
    The bonnets are simply too big a target. Can't be helped I guess.
    Am getting good at touch-ups however LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeS001-Tas View Post
    agree rosewood,, I got one too, didn't help.
    There's one where the stone has hit the protector top edge, then smashed straight into the bonnet directly above it.
    The bonnets are simply too big a target. Can't be helped I guess.
    Am getting good at touch-ups however LOL
    Time to invest in a clear plastic coat for the front

Though i tend to agree the paint is waifer thin
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum