Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Integra

Hello everyone at OZ HONDA!!!

Hi, I'm Rich3 and have just purchased a 2006 Integra luxury (auto). Now to be quite honest I'm very disappointed with it! My previous car was a 06 Euro which I realize now I should have kept. The performance from this car is quite terrible compared to the Euro, yeah I know it only puts out 118kw but I thought the lighter weight may have given me much better performance than I'm getting-as far as the fuel economy goes it's terrible!...so I've pulled out the plugs and air-filter which all seem to be good. According to the service book it was done at Eastern Honda so all the right parts should have been installed. Has anybody got any ideas what the problem could be? I'm not sure if I am expecting too much from the car but I really thought it would be much better than what it is! Any help would really be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks very much!

What numbers are you getting?

Did you check against the manufacturers numbers [As a rough guide] before purchasing?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Integra
    Hi DreadAngel, thanks so much for your reply. Well as far as fuel economy goes I'm only getting about 12km/100km around town and that's just driving relatively slowly. Before purchasing the car I read a few car tests in magazines which really praised the car but unfortunately I'm really disappointed.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Integra
    Is there a chip I could put in the car that could improve my cars performance and economy?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich3 View Post
    Is there a chip I could put in the car that could improve my cars performance and economy?
    yo'd be better off swapping for a type R or type S than getting a base model tuned
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Hi Rich,

Welcome to Ozhonda Mate.

Nice car! I bet she looks really fast!

Sorry to say, you did buy a slow honda.

My suggestion, use her for your needs.

Don't use too much money on her, the engine inside the luxury model dosn't contain "true vtec"

It has the economical version of vtec.

The Type R or Type S Integras have the true vtec motors inside of them, making a whooping 147kw+ from a 2.0L 4 Cyclinder engine.

But hey welcome, hope you enjoy ur teggy as much as I enjoy mine

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Hi DreadAngel, thanks so much for your reply. Well as far as fuel economy goes I'm only getting about 12km/100km around town and that's just driving relatively slowly. Before purchasing the car I read a few car tests in magazines which really praised the car but unfortunately I'm really disappointed.
    12l/100 wow thats depressing

some people with sr20det turbo getting 10l/100 with bit of flooring it...

didnt you feel its power on the test drives though?

how many kms has it done ? and what petrol do you pour?

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Maybe its the slushbox holding you back :S
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Hmmm...

I'm thinking your car has other issues because Honda's claimed mileage combined was 8.1L/100km... You may have to check out the condition of other things such as your 02 sensor, filters [Oil, Fuel, etc].
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    it aint a tight car if it aint a type r
    sell it and buy type r
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    To go from an Euro to an Integra is taking a step backwards...

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    To go from an Euro to an Integra is taking a step backwards...
    lol

5char