Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro2003
    Quote Originally Posted by carayan View Post
    23 litres and didnt stop to check once, brilliant.

only way would be to drain, ghetto way would be to put a hose and start sucking on one end and drop it the ground, let it pour out.
    then sell off what you got out.

or get it done properly lol, using the drain plug/s
    No it's not brilliant. I thought I could fill e85, so, I filled 23 litres to see how the car goes and what the fuel economy will be.

Luckily, I was talking to my friend who works at Honda dealership and telling him about the cheap fuel and he told me that I can not use this fuel in my car.

His advice was to burn the fuel and then fill again as it doesnt damage engine immidiately.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by jatin View Post
    and then I heard knocking sound from engine.

I will see what happens.
    Keep us updated with how things pan out please.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    If you have e85 don't refill with 98, dunp some 95 or 91 in there to drop the Ron rating.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro2003
    I drove around 30 km today again, kept the car idling for half an hour before leaving home for work.
    Going fine, for now.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Don't forget that your engine also has a fuel reserve, which holds a few ltrs or so, just incase the pump dies or something. So when you chucked that 23lt in on a near empty fuel tank, it wasn't going straight into your engine, which prob was it's saving grace. But I agree with Freddy, fill with normal 91 to lower the RON. Otherwise, the mistake shouldn't cost you, you'll just loose a lot of fuel economy on this tank of fuel (due to Ethanol's lower energy content). I don't think they fuel will spend enough time in the lines to eat away much rubber anyways.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro2003
    Fuel reserve? What is the purpose of fuel reserve and how does it work?