Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    most of them replying dont have kseries and havent even had a car tuned so take most of it with grain of salts

theres a few who know their K stuff tho,me excluded
    Take this post with a grain of salts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Carayan yes he did reveal he had a stock exhaust system after advice given, whats your point ?, doesnt change the fact that he was advise that he would need a 3inch system to get 150kws and ive pointed out that 2.5inch is plenty.

For $1100 dollar to gain what a few kws and alot more drone ??

Carayan ya clutching at straws, mate dial in a bit of camber and ya dyno numbers change, diff rolling diameter of tyre and dyno numbers change ! so many variable when dynoing cars. That you dont get this doesnt suprise me B-(

' anything less than 3" would be a waste of money '. lol That is incorrect advice if you only want 150kw at the wheels !!

now where's that potato peeler B-)
    I guess the 1 good thing this thread highlights is who not to take advice from ! B-)

Hey Carayan I like how you use the word infinetly better, now WTF does that actually mean ? lol, why cant you post your own experiences ?
    Stevil, no one wants to pay for a 2.5inch exhaust, and 2 months later want more power and pay for 3 inch

That's why you save your money and get rid of all restrictions from the start. That's the whole point of getting a exhaust.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    most of them replying dont have kseries and havent even had a car tuned so take most of it with grain of salts
    Nutting wong wit dat clunt, spam is now served with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    Now that this is settled, let's spam some more, get onboard m80's

I concur dear sir.

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Take this post with a grain of salts

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    That's why you save your money and get rid of all restrictions from the start. That's the whole point of getting a exhaust.
    Das it.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    I didnt argue for choosing a 2.5 over 3.0 ! merely stated that a 2.5 will do the job, as I said before the he didnt state what base he was starting from. I know from my own experiences that my thick walled mild steel 2.5 zoorst had no trouble delivering 150 Kws +.

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    stevil man you are right yes, you can use a 2.5 blah blah blah

3inch is better. its more expensive yes, not only that buts its also more future proof. we get it. you have a 2.5 inch. you made 184bypwats.
    the bloke asked which was better. he was told. he was told why. thats it.
    end of story.
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    keep on pissin into the wind buddy ! you win lol B-)

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    lulz.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Everyone is winner okayz!?
    <33

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Where did you get your tune Stevil and what mods to make 184kw..? that seems extremely high.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    I didnt argue for choosing a 2.5 over 3.0 ! merely stated that a 2.5 will do the job, as I said before the he didnt state what base he was starting from. I know from my own experiences that my thick walled mild steel 2.5 zoorst had no trouble delivering 150 Kws +.
    Wot? You've been arguing about it the whole time.
    keep on pissin into the wind buddy ! you win lol B-)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    lulz.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    Where did you get your tune Stevil and what mods to make 184kw..? that seems extremely high.
    Byp tune does wonders lad
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    lol twist my words, I guess all the other K series out there rollin 150 and 2.5s must be BShitting, the OP didnt ask which was better but what was needed to get to 150. Im just as mindful as any other moders when it comes to spending coin. 2nd hand tyres, sways, rotors, rims, seats, motors, gearboxes, panels. I absolutely flog the crap outta my car at the drags, on the road and at the track. I do 55k a year, 10+ trackdays a year, tow a boat and dont give 2 hoots, time to turn the light off Renzo !. Ill say it again yr a Serial shit talker.

Carayan nice comparison chart but unless your comparing like against like, whats the point ? did they have the same cat and resonators ? unlikely.
    The comparison was like for like, if you change to 2.5" or 3", you would fab Hi-Flow CAT and Resonators to suit, no point in making a 3" with a 2.5" Hi-Flow or Resonator...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    lol twist my words, I guess all the other K series out there rollin 150 and 2.5s must be BShitting, the OP didnt ask which was better but what was needed to get to 150. Im just as mindful as any other moders when it comes to spending coin. 2nd hand tyres, sways, rotors, rims, seats, motors, gearboxes, panels. I absolutely flog the crap outta my car at the drags, on the road and at the track. I do 55k a year, 10+ trackdays a year, tow a boat and dont give 2 hoots, time to turn the light off Renzo !. Ill say it again yr a Serial shit talker.

Less mud, only spum now

-ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015