Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    most of you fella's are missing my point but thats what the internets for ! Fact is if you already have a 2.5 system, throw on the right mix of Bolts on and 150kws is achievable. But hey go blow $1100 on a 3inch heavy mild steel exhaust, for phuck sake Id rather spend a little more and go Titanium !
    Last edited by Stevil; 18-09-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Carayan nice comparison chart but unless your comparing like against like, whats the point ? did they have the same cat and resonators ? unlikely.

The system I have now is stock

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    most of you fella's are missing my point but thats what the internets for ! Fact is if you already have a 2.5 system, throw on the right mix of Bolts on and 150kws is achievable. But hey go blow $1100 on a 3inch heavy mild steel exhaust, for phuck sake Id rather spend a little more and go Titanium !
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxual View Post
    The system I have now is stock

GG, Shit fight over.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    GG, Shit fight over.
    go forth pawn
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    oh.

still 1k on exhaust and its not even JDM.
    LMZO

Bot is that you
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

I have come to terms with the fact that 80% of ozHonda posts are troll -_-

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    But hey go blow $1100 on a 3inch heavy mild steel exhaust, for phuck sake Id rather spend a little more and go Titanium !
    Lol it's only the muffler that's mild steel, the rest stainless. Been pointed out twice m80

PM sent regarding coffee and donut
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    See below lad

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    What I want you to do stevil, so go consume about 2 cans of alphabet spaghetti, and eat them both. Now run over to either a cleared spot, or toilet bowl. Then, shit out what you just consumed. Swirl around the spaghetti in any form of swirling you choose. Now take a good look at what you have created, because it will make more sense than what you have posted.

Carayan nice comparison chart but unless your comparing like against like, whats the point ? did they have the same cat and resonators ? unlikely.
    Nice

You idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxual View Post
    I have come to terms with the fact that 80% of ozHonda posts are troll -_-
    Actually 80% of ozhonda posts consist of people correcting people like stevil who give out incorrect information and believe shit from shitty tuners and relay that to other people.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Renzo who turned the light on !! lol you havent corrected shit ( Face Palm icon needed here )

Plenty of K series rollin 150kw + with 2.5inches, you just dont get it do ya ! Just go end enjoy whatever shit you want haha

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    oh yizz,

round 2.

Fight!

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Brb getting maccas, wait for me!