Lmaoooo
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    best thread in ozh
    vote +1
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

I feel so special, thanks you guise :')

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    lol twist my words, I guess all the other K series out there rollin 150 and 2.5s must be BShitting, the OP didnt ask which was better but what was needed to get to 150. Im just as mindful as any other moders when it comes to spending coin. 2nd hand tyres, sways, rotors, rims, seats, motors, gearboxes, panels. I absolutely flog the crap outta my car at the drags, on the road and at the track. I do 55k a year, 10+ trackdays a year, tow a boat and dont give 2 hoots, time to turn the light off Renzo !. Ill say it again yr a Serial shit talker.
    Stevil right now is the time to seriously tell me if you are trolling really hard, because you are just making yourself look more and more stupid.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Is there such thing as a moderator on ozHonda? Lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxual View Post
    Is there such thing as a moderator on ozHonda? Lol
    The mods here are kinda like mums.

They sit back, watch, sometimes laugh, but when someone has a cry and taddles on someone, fun is all over lol
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    moderators dont look at every thread/post

there is a report button you could use to bring any post to the moderating teams attention
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    best thread in ozh
    vote +1
    Strong agree, best thread in market lmzo
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilthug View Post
    moderators dont look at every thread/post

there is a report button you could use to bring any post to the moderating teams attention
    Reported

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    lol twist my words, I guess all the other K series out there rollin 150 and 2.5s must be BShitting, the OP didnt ask which was better but what was needed to get to 150. Im just as mindful as any other moders when it comes to spending coin. 2nd hand tyres, sways, rotors, rims, seats, motors, gearboxes, panels. I absolutely flog the crap outta my car at the drags, on the road and at the track. I do 55k a year, 10+ trackdays a year, tow a boat and dont give 2 hoots, time to turn the light off Renzo !. Ill say it again yr a Serial shit talker.

SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    part time potato