Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Bahaha Yeah seen it it's a hilarious brand name lol

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I have no cat, 1st car. I was scared before.

My note in relation to illegal modding. While your young and stupid fcuks in the head, not to do. Cos when popo pull you over, you run ur mouth too much. Well this was my problem.

Now days, its always hi howz it going? Good Sir, Have any to drink today? No Sir, Count 1-10. 1,2,3,4, beeeep. He will walk around pass a few comments here and there. Keep your mouth shut and smile. End with Have a good day sir.

Yeh, before I was dumb dumb always picked a fight with the kunt. Always ended bad. Be nice keep it simple, 99% chance is he knows less about how car works then retard Americans on youtube saying super chargers are better then turbos.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post

My note in relation to illegal modding. While your young and stupid fcuks in the head, not to do. Cos when popo pull you over, you run ur mouth too much. Well this was my problem.

Now days, its always hi howz it going? Good Sir, Have any to drink today? No Sir, Count 1-10. 1,2,3,4, beeeep. He will walk around pass a few comments here and there. Keep your mouth shut and smile. End with Have a good day sir.

Yeh, before I was dumb dumb always picked a fight with the kunt. Always ended bad. Be nice keep it simple, 99% chance is he knows less about how car works then retard Americans on youtube saying super chargers are better then turbos.
    Nice.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Potato gon potate
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    Potato gon potate
    potato gon stay potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    potato gon stay potato
    Ok lad
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

You're not a P plater no more though right?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    btw the best way to hit 150atw

would be either this:

or even this would be great
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    You're not a P plater no more though right?
    Nop. Im still on me Greens. I have had my fair share of suspensions. 6 Months till I do one of crayans post.

Quote Originally Posted by carayan View Post
    btw the best way to hit 150atw

would be either this:

or even this would be great

Wrong this is how you make 180KW +.

Only 150KW can be done just with drop in cams, intake, exhaust and tune. Alot cheaper then a S/C Kit or Turbo Kit.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Wrong.

150kw only achievable through the use of quality JDM components.

SPOON ignition leads and MUGEN oil filter are the first step.

Wrong.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

And the coldest spark plugs I can buy amirite bro?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxual View Post
    And the coldest spark plugs I can buy amirite bro?
    Das it bro

You on the right track now

BKR99E-11 best
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015