Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Renzo who turned the light on !! lol you havent corrected shit ( Face Palm icon needed here )

Plenty of K series rollin 150kw + with 2.5inches, you just dont get it do ya ! Just go end enjoy whatever shit you want haha
    Maybe they should change to 3" to remove restrictions.

Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    oh yizz,

round 2.

Fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Brb getting maccas, wait for me!
    Reporting for spam
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    most of you fella's are missing my point but thats what the internets for ! Fact is if you already have a 2.5 system, throw on the right mix of Bolts on and 150kws is achievable. But hey go blow $1100 on a 3inch heavy mild steel exhaust, for phuck sake Id rather spend a little more and go Titanium !
    Carayan nice comparison chart but unless your comparing like against like, whats the point ? did they have the same cat and resonators ? unlikely.
    Renzo who turned the light on !! lol you havent corrected shit ( Face Palm icon needed here )

Plenty of K series rollin 150kw + with 2.5inches, you just dont get it do ya ! Just go end enjoy whatever shit you want haha
    yes stevil mate you're 100% right you can use 2.5inches and make power.

but it has been proven time and time again 3 inch is infinitely better and you'd be stupid to go 2.5 inch over 3 inch.. and you also forget that question that been asked was:

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxual View Post
    Oh awesome thanks for putting up ur dyno sheet. Do you think you would've made more power with a 3" exhaust? I picked up a set of Toda headers this evening from Dr Honda who said anything less than 3" would be a waste of money. Got me thinking to get 3", only thing is noise I'm concerned about.. Don't like max death drone while I'm cruising since its my daily

The system I have now is stock

this advice coming from a man in the scene who KNOWS what he's talking about. who has built multiple mental ks, not just slapped a rotrex onto a stock blocked motor, did a power run on the dyno, blew it up then started again.

not only that, but you are clutching at bloody straws saying just because the cat and reso aren't the same therefore the dyno results aren't valid. at most you can account for maybe 2-3kw by having a different cat and reso, but otherwise the results speak for themselves. not only that actually, but both runs (in the dyno graph) were done without a cat ('merica) so there's one variable you dont have. even less straws for you to clutch at.
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    amant02 I had a K20 with bolt ons 2.5inch zoorts, 148kw, a change to a better intake woulda given me 150 easily. I still have the same 2.5inch zoorst right now and my K series makes 184kw now. Will I go to 3 inch ? Yes cause I plan on boosting down the track. Im just suggesting that from my experiences if you have limited $$$$, that upgrading to 3 inches isnt necessarily the best way to go.

Now Ive had a 2.5inch system on my R18 when it was turbo'd and E85 (147kw and briefly around 180kw's) it didnt need a 3 inch system either.
    your k series makes 184kw na?
    byp tuned it?

that makes it 184bw
    1bw = 0.7kw
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    byp tuned it?

that makes it 184bw
    1bw = 0.7kw
    I did the math and actually laughed out loud

fukn lol oscar you cheeky fuk
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    The gift that keeps on giving

Lmfao
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Hahahahahahahaha
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Shiiieeettt carayan nails it again

This thread just keeps on delivering
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    byp tuned it?

that makes it 184bw
    1bw = 0.7kw
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    I did the math and actually laughed out loud

fukn lol oscar you cheeky fuk
    Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    The gift that keeps on giving

Lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    Shiiieeettt carayan nails it again

This thread just keeps on delivering

SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    I have come to terms with the fact that 80% of ozHonda posts are troll -_-
    most of them replying dont have kseries and havent even had a car tuned so take most of it with grain of salts

theres a few who know their K stuff tho,me excluded

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Carayan yes he did reveal he had a stock exhaust system after advice given, whats your point ?, doesnt change the fact that he was advise that he would need a 3inch system to get 150kws and ive pointed out that 2.5inch is plenty.

For $1100 dollar to gain what a few kws and alot more drone ??

Carayan ya clutching at straws, mate dial in a bit of camber and ya dyno numbers change, diff rolling diameter of tyre and dyno numbers change ! so many variable when dynoing cars. That you dont get this doesnt suprise me B-(

' anything less than 3" would be a waste of money '. lol That is incorrect advice if you only want 150kw at the wheels !!

now where's that potato peeler B-)

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    I guess the 1 good thing this thread highlights is who not to take advice from ! B-)

Hey Carayan I like how you use the word infinetly better, now WTF does that actually mean ? lol, why cant you post your own experiences ?
    Last edited by Stevil; 18-09-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Lol so much mud in hear

He's already decided on 3" zorst m80

Now that this is settled, let's spam some more, get onboard m80's

-ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015