Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just bought my first Honda, it's a stock EP3! Updated with pix :)

Hi everyone,

I posted a thread in the noob forum before but this time I actually a Honda!

I live in Sydney and picked up a really clean 2002 stock EP3 tonight that was completely stock and just under 60000kms

I would love to know when there is a meet for EP3 owners in Sydney next, would like to meet people and get to know the scene and learn

Edit: stock except for the replica mugen grill which I will replace with the stock grill asap!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	censored license 1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	162.9 KB 
ID:	27370

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Censored 2.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	27371
    Last edited by Alexxual; 10-09-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    congrats and welcome to the group. Join the FB page OzHonda, and the EP3 page (i dont know it, but im sure it exists)

for events ozhonda related check the events section: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdi...pcoming-events

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    congrats and welcome to the group. Join the FB page OzHonda, and the EP3 page (i dont know it, but im sure it exists)

for events ozhonda related check the events section: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdi...pcoming-events
    Cheers yep I'm already a member of the ozHonda, can't seem to find the ep3 one I'll post on the ozHonda fb page for assistance. Thank you

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    congrats, looks sexxual
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Nice lad, looks ballin
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Cheers guys. How often does the lsd gearbox need oil change?

Update with pix

I decided I didn't like the mugen replica grill so spent last night taking it off using a heat gun and elbow grease. Was a pain taking off the front bumper for the first time with little light @ midnight... I was told by the seller it was going to only be a 5min job. If I new it would take me 2 hours, I wouldn't have started at 10.30pm lol.

The results were satisfying however.

Before

During

After

What do you guys think?

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxual View Post
    What do you guys think?
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    looks neater the mugen rep didnt look like it fitted well

thanks, i broke a few clips when taking off the bumper... there were already about 4 of them missing underneath before i started lol. bought 50x off ebay from china for like 5 bux to replace later

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    i dont think i have any of the bottoms ones in on my car, since the facelift bumper on my s2k doesnt match the underguards. just used cable ties

Member Array
    Car:
    EG4 B18CR
    Welcome to the VTEC Worlds