PLM header clearance issue

I'm running PLM Headers and OEM front sway bar.

i've got some pretty annoying knocks of the sway bar on the headers, i've got Hardrace 88A mounts, so the it's the sway bar knocking the headers as opposed to the other way around.

Is there any solution to this clearance issue besides:

1) Buying different (and more expensive) headers
    2) Replacing/removing sway bar

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Have you checked if the exhaust is hitting on the chassis rails?
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    EK hatch, DC2
    what car have you got ? if it's DC5R with OEM swaybar, try and get a EP3R swaybar in, theyre shaped slightly different and allows for custom/aftermarket exhausts

It's not hitting the chassis rail, it's 100% the sway bar. I've got a good 3-4cm clearance on the subframe but only 4-5mm on the sway bar

I've got a 2002 EP3R, i've heard DC5R sway bar on EP3 is a fix, vice versa.. So PLM headers + DC5R model with EP3R sway bar makes no contact same as PLM headers + EP3R model with DC5R sway bar also fixes the problem... but i'll need somebody to confirm this with me before i go spend $150 on another sway bar

Try driving without the front sway and see what it's like. That's the cheapest option.

Ive heard the chassis can be massaged slightly with a mallet to give extra clearance too.
    Has anyone got a link to more relevant into about this ?

Alright guys, i replaced my 26mm EP3 front sway bar with AUDM 24mm DC5R sway bar, rubber mounts and brackets. This gave me 4-5cm more clearance at the top of the 2-1 pipes. Result = NO MORE KNOCKING