Member Array
    Car:
    RWD EG

Custom steel wheels??!!

So I am trying to sort rubber out for my rwd EG civic.
    I think I will end up with 16 inch wheels as the 17s will only fit with a small tyre which gets expensive when you need 10 of them. I know you can easily get custom made steelies in the US the create your own offset and width. Does anybody know of an Australian company that offer this same service but doesn't charge eleventy million dollars?

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Welcome to living in australia.

Eastern wheel works in victoria does.
    But considering your skilled in fabrication its not hard to do yourself.
    You can get commo and falcon steelies in 16x7, unpick those and use your centers

Member Array
    Car:
    RWD EG
    We try not to go anywhere near wheels, they are a lot harder than you think.
    you are on the right track with what we are looking to do though, the car now has a 5 x 114.3 hub, but what I want to do is custom make a 16 x 9 -20 steel wheel (for the back) and a 16 x 7 -10 for the front.

we have the room to run some really wide rubber to get traction, but need a low offset to keep it off the body (just)

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    as mentioned above, eastern wheel works in Melbourne do them pretty reasonably priced...

u just need to provide the centres...