Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    aint tight car if it aint type r
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Lol?

Aus version has Recaros, LSD, momo steering wheel.

K20 will never rev to 9k safely without modding. Fact.
    To be honest i wasn't making a comparison between AUDM and JDM.

Quote Originally Posted by smiffy View Post
    To be honest i wasn't making a comparison between AUDM and JDM.
    Don't worry about him, just an upset child that doesn't own a JDM car.

Wow, thanks for all the replies guys. i'm looking for something performance so the type R would be the way I'd lean. Sorry for the question being a bit vague.

Just wanted to know guys, could some list the engine model numbers for each of the DC5 Models.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfleader View Post
    Don't worry about him, just an upset child that doesn't own a JDM car.
    Lol says the guy who thinks having a JDM model is cool.

hey, i have a dc5r, have had it for over a year now. love it. dont think id be selling it anytime within the next couple of years. especially not to buy your typical evo rexy etc. they respond very well to bolt ons and tune.

Hey, DC5S owner here.

I suppose the key reason I chose the DC5S over the DC5R was because that the features of the DC5S that appealed to me can't be readily added onto a DC5R. What I mean by that is for example, the sunroof and the extra +7hp and higher redline in the DC5S K20Z. Its hard to find a reliable aftermarket sunroof kit, and although its easy to bolt on an intake onto a AUDM DC5R to bring it up to equal (if not greater) hp than the DC5S, the same can be said for adding the same intake onto a DC5S for an even higher output.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I have a type s for five years and will keep for another fifety!

I prefer the type s as it is facelift. Not all but a vast number of type r owners long for the facelift conversion but dont due to cost. Its cheaper abd better to get oem lsd or aftermsrket. And recaros or aftermarket and you got the two main things a type r has over the type s. Actually only two things where the type r > type s

Type R all day. Has a better interior compared to the Type S IMO.