Checking for a bent chassis

Hey all hope you are doing well!, I'm planning on buying a DC5R from a guy that I know. And The car hasn't been perfectly looked after in terms of the exterior of the vehicle. Now I checked up on REVS etc and it has no recorded accident history etc. But he was honest and did say that the front bumper took a knock on a grass mound while moving the vehicle. Got under the car and the rad support in UNTOUCHED. so the damage seems to be just a bumper that's shifted, same goes for the rear, bumper was gently knocked, no paint damage, but doesn't line up with the drivers tail light perfectly. Now what I want to know is, what the best way for checking a bent chassis just to make sure, from front and back the car looks flat, its not lifting to one side, nor does it look twisted in any way. But from past experience with some crappy DC2's I'd like to make sure the chassis is not bent. Damaged bumpers and body parts I don't mind as fixing them is simple when you know a few smash repair guys. Its just fixing a bent chassis is not something I want to deal with. Any idea of where/how to check. Or anyone know of people I could bring out to inspect the car with me in the Kellyville/Castle Hill area Sydney.
    Thanks in Advanced.

Check out the alignment settings side to side. If one side is majorly out of whack compared to the other but the car seems to drive fine there might be pull on either or both chassis rails ( ie bent )

Also the obvious - get the car on a hoist and have a good look underneath for fresh deadening on the rails or floor pan etc

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    The best way is to do a chassis drop test.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN View Post
    The best way is to do a chassis drop test.
    that sounds like if it wasnt bent before it will be now haha

can you enter more detail?

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    you use a plum line at key points of the chassis (from front to rear) and mark the ground with chalk, the markings are taken from identical points on both sides of the car. The markings are then joined from left to right with a line in a cris cross manner, a line is drawn down the middle of where the left to right markings cross and the line down the middle should be in the middle of all the left to right crossings.

Its hard to describe, but if the centre line does not pass through the crossings then something is bent.