Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    Awesome! Not sure if it's just me but most of the pics aren't showing up?

I also picked up a Beat about a year ago. It's a '95 Version-Z but I was quite lucky cos mechanically and aesthetically it's in pretty good knick. Puffing a bit of smoke under load and plenty of engine/trans oil leaks but still runs smooth as anything. I'm also planning to do an engine swap but will be going B-series (built B18CR on ITB's out of my track car). Already have another project so the Beat will have to wait a little while until the transplant. Also want to upgrade my brakes cos I find stock ones to be pretty average. Will try and make 242mm EG rotors and calipers fit up front. Haven't mocked up yet so not sure how easy it'll be... Look forward to seeing your updates and progress!

This is my baby, pics taken early this year. Sitting on Trust coils and staggered 14/15" TE's... also picked up a set of 14" Mugen NR10's for it so look forward to chucking them on for summer!

Last edited by Tegzieboi_BAR; 01-12-2014 at 12:23 PM.
    Getting there...

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Now that's a car I'd BEAT of to

Get it
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegzieboi_BAR View Post
    Awesome! Not sure if it's just me but most of the pics aren't showing up?
    That Looks Sick! the volks realy set it up!

most picture are hosted by Facebook.
    Not sure if you have an IP blocker on your network.
    Last edited by 040501912; 02-12-2014 at 11:42 PM.
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    Just a short update, on what is happening with the Beat.
    well some of the parts that i order from japan is finaly got shipped out and landed safely

JDM AutoLink Gave me a hand on to find some hard to find parts and shipped it to me

Not much but that would do for now

A few weeks back I got in contact with a guy in NSW that is demodding his Honda beat, with out hesitations i then grabbed a few stuff from him Like Coilovers and wheels and get it shipped out over to WA

SSR Gallet 14x7 +22

CST ZERO-1 Coilovers

Waiting to get a new set of tires before i mount them in
    The current tires are pretty much dead, and also developed a flat spot due to been sitting in the garage for a couple of months LOL

This is why the car wasn't moving for a few months
    The culprits - a Dead distributor which had a failed Cylinder sensor and also its totally rooted. had fuel and crank over, has spark but the timing was way out! therefore the car didn't want to start.

I just installed the new replacement Dizzy, and Wallah! the car now lives again another day polluting the air with some blue smokes, until the K20 find its way to the new home.

New Radio system Installed, 30x4W System with Aux modified!

My stock ones pretty much dead, no sound coming out of it, even the Cassette player was gutted out!, wonder who would do such things.... oh well! now i have music playing and a working radio.

I didnt had the chance to put on the dash speakers just yet, as It needs couple of holes to be drilled to secure them in and run the cable with. I probably would like to do it when i do wirings for the K20 stuff.

although i did test the speakers and they sounded awesome! 2 sets of 3 hi range speakers. That is more then enough in the small car.

I also installed the HKB Boss kit, Steering Spacer and Momo Coarse Steering wheel

Bride Rails with Sparco Pro 2000

Well im 185 cm and 105 kg. that seats and steering wheel set up makes me do Yoga pose every time i get it and out... Good thing this wasn't a daily LOL!

as current stance, half stripped! well, it was stripped, then when it decided to start again with the new dizzy, I put back some of the stuff, so i could drive around in it. I forgot how fun was it to drive in this car!
    Oh! i also replaced the side mirrors as they were failing and wobbles around the place. Some one decided to just Sikaflex the mirror to stay put, and it annoys the hell out of me. well for now I can live with different coloured mirrors.

Last edited by 040501912; 03-12-2014 at 12:15 AM.
    BTMotorsports

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    This is the beat BTM was hinting about eh?
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r & EGK20a
    I want beat! i want beat! i want beat! i want beat!

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Wow didnt even know this car existed here.. Reminds me of Cappucinos.

Anyway great build so far... subscribed!
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by neut View Post
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by neut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Now that's a car I'd BEAT of to

Get it
    Beat my meat
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r & EGK20a
    Hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    Well before the K-swap begin, Here is one last video of the Mighty MTREC 660cc motor on Song (Open Airbox)

Got the wheels wrapped up with 165/60/14.
    Slight stretch on the 14x7 +22 SSR Gallet.

Coilovers Installed, Wheels mounted and a Quick Wash to wiped off the dust that's been protecting the paint for the past few months sitting duck broken

Until then! stay put for next update, Stripping engine down time!
    Last edited by 040501912; 07-12-2014 at 11:42 PM.
    BTMotorsports

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    Looking good mate! Perfect ride height. How much lower (roughly) will the bottom of the K sit compared to the stock E07? I'm guessing running it current height will be out of the question?

If you ever get a new rear bar and don't need those rear mud flaps I'll take them off your hands can't seem to find any sets on YJ and mine had them missing.
    Getting there...