Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    so you bought it! NICE ... I texted the guy but gave me all of the above problems. Gave it a pass.. not a fan of sourcing rare parts anymore - i had a cappuccino, so i know haha.

But all in all good restoration project - Am now feeling a little regret lol. good luck with the beast!
    Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    Quote Originally Posted by soongster View Post
    so you bought it! NICE ... I texted the guy but gave me all of the above problems. Gave it a pass.. not a fan of sourcing rare parts anymore - i had a cappuccino, so i know haha.

But all in all good restoration project - Am now feeling a little regret lol. good luck with the beast!
    I saw the add about*11PM*on sunday, as you can see i Print screen that advert! and the guy posted up about*10:46 PM

Straight away I picked up the phone call and told him i'm coming the next day LOL!!

that 2.5 hour drive to Donnybrook and i was scared as hell to drive it back home to PERTH!

amazingly i was back in Perth in 1 piece, i was drafting behind my wife's car all the way back.

As for parts I've been on yahoo and definitely still can find parts for it. Good thing is I have a friend who deals with yahoo.

Good times a head can't wait to get the parts arrive.
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts