The NEW 2015 Fit.. erm.. Jazz.. is finally available from dealers and the good news is Spoon Sports already has a bunch of parts ready to go !!

We took a GK5 (CVT) for a drive the other week, was very impressed with the quality of the new car overall.. definitely a jump on the old model in most ways but we do prefer the out-of-the-box 'sporty' feel of the GE8.

The Suspension frightened me with it's spongyness and bodyroll but I did drive my caged EG to the dealership which may have amplified the feeling.

Spoon already has Coilovers available for the GK5 and I think this would be an AMAZING upgrade on the car, Spoon tells me it transforms the runabout into something that reminds them of the EG6 !! mind you they get the DOHC, Direct Injected motor though.

Spoon have N1 Muffler and B-Pipe available, Brake Pads, Twin-Block Calipers (with Rotors), Brake Hose Set, Re-inforced Brake-Pedal Box, Venturi Throttle Body, RIGID COLLAR, Clutch Slave Hose, Blue Wide vision Mirror (Room Mirror)... and will have Front Lip Spoiler and Rear Carbon Wing available very soon.. PLUS MUCH MORE.

In Addition, Gaijin-Garage.com can also get you the full OEM Range of MODULO Accessories for the new GK model !

please send an email to sales@gaijin-garage.com for more details

Here's our Gaijin-Garage Spoon Fit3 Concept from 2013 that has recently been made into reality

If you don't follow the Super Taikyu series in Japan, Spoon has won 3 from 4 endurance races this season in the new GK5 and are huge fans of the new chassis, with 2 x S-Tai racecars, their Street Spec GK5 (white) and also their K20A GK5 Street-Registered Demo car (Yellow)

We'll keep you posted of new Spoon product releases for GK5 on our Facebook Page or send us an email with any questions to sales@gaijin-garage.com.