Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2014 Hatch VTIL

Smile New Honda Civic Hatch Questions

Hey Guys

I am a P plater and recently just joined this forum after purchasing my first car. It is a new 2014 Honda civic hatch Vti-l. I was just wondering where I can buy the red Honda emblem for front and back (Ive seen it on a couple of civic hatches...and it looks great!) and what size it would need to be in order to fit the 2014 civic hatch. Also is there any recommendations about any additions or upgrades (exhausts, bolt on mods etc).

Thanks!

Hi
    And welcome to the forums! Where are you located? I know a few places that can get you badges and mods if you are located in Melbourne.
    If not then ebay would be best for badges.

As of mods. I would say drive your car more and find what you want and where you want to take you build.
    But just dive it stock and find the flaws and improve it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2014 Hatch VTIL
    Hi man

Im located in Brisbane ive searched Ebay but cant find any front or rear badge for the 4 door Civic hatch and can only find a badges for the 4 door Civic sedan/ 2 door coupes. Is the hatch size the same size as the sedan?

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    In terms of exhausts, I'd definitely go custom. I did a 2" unsilienced B-pipe (no resonators) connected to a varex cannon and I thought that sounded nice. Not too loud but also not too quiet. No drone as well and surprisingly boosted the performance of the car a bit which was a nice bonus.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    91 ED6
    Where do you Mod your car in Melbourne?
    I've got civic fn2. Plan to do something about it.
    Thank you

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Hey Bud, Welcome

How do u find the Civic, Im thinking about getting one for my wife. any pros/cons compared to other Hondas u may have driven.

cheers
    HCCM#23

02 DC5 ITR