Thread: New DC5 owner

New DC5 owner

Hi everyone

My name is Andy and I'm new to Honda, the only Honda I have owned so far is the fireblade . Used to drive turbo car all the time until I sit in my mate's ek. I was so surprise about the ff vtec and decide to get one for my self asap.

Currently just bought a 2004 Integra Type R in black with pretty stock condition, only 57000km ~~~

BTW, as English is not my first language, sometimes if my speak don't make any sense, please feel free to teach me English.~

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	?? (2).jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	27471Click image for larger version. 

Name:	?? (5).jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	27470Click image for larger version. 

Name:	?? (4).jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	27469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	?? (3).jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	162.3 KB 
ID:	27468
    Ordered the Mugen suspension from japan and still waiting~~~ too many things to learn from now on.

Nice pickup! Welcome!

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Hey Welcome.

Nice find on the DC5R.

I enjoy mine very much, they aren't the fastest but its a good compromise and a well packaged car.

Also your about to play with the suspension, opening a world of headaches.

Have a read of this. Tuning DC5/EP3 Suspension.

Enjoy the BWAHAA.

OMG a DC5R with only 57 000kms ?!!? What a good buy im so jealous right now lol

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pick that up for?

thank for that link! I just ordered the a Mugen set because coliover may be defect by those cops in SA, they are so hard-working these days and yes DC5 is not the fastest ff but its just so much fun to drive and has hips of potential in long term. Oh and I love its looking deep in my heart~~~

Haha I guess I'm just lucky as I have been looking for a stock DC5 in good condition for a few years. Just a few month ago this one poped up I went there with an mechanic check, apart from one shock is leaking, everything else is so immaculate! So I paid deposit on the same day and it cost me about $19k to marry this car lol