The reason for the mods that I recommended are to stiffen handling, the adjustable coilovers are to alter height (duh) but also alter the stiffness. I.e the rebound and dampening rate.
Sway bars is once again to reduce the movement and stiffen the driving. It helps to reduce body roll from side to side, meaning through the corners you aren't having the inner wheel lift and loose traction.
Camber arms is to dial in on the sweet spot where the wheels have optimal +/- camber for traction. Lowering a vehicle gives it natural negative camber (top leans in).
The strut bars is to reduce body twist.
Rear brace (forgotten the name) is required to upgrade an ek to accommodate a larger 22/24mm sway.
Control arms is just replacing pressed steel with strengthened and lightened alloys. Last thing you want is a broken control arms.

I may be young, but I ask far too many questions to my old man and his car mates. I've also been through hell on my ek. And I'm sure I've gotten some of that wrong...

I'm not trying to be a dick. Just trying to get some respect back and earn my place.