Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    $4 plus $1 shipping.
    Just like ClubITR.
    Using Tapatalk

Hi..pls delete if not allowed.. Looking for the rules on how to reply on this query but i cant find it.
    I have about 12 ozhonda stickers personally made for personal use. But im posting this bec one of our mate here need one. I dont know if im allowed to sell it, which i want to. The size is 200x30mm made from vynil 3 colour exactly the colour n format you see on this site with .com on it. Their sitting in the garage i can share for 7 dollars each if ozhonda allow me. Once their gone their gone. Thanks
    Pls moderator delete is not allowed
    Thanks

I'm willing buy a replica!
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NA15BS View Post
    Hi..pls delete if not allowed.. Looking for the rules on how to reply on this query but i cant find it.
    I have about 12 ozhonda stickers personally made for personal use. But im posting this bec one of our mate here need one. I dont know if im allowed to sell it, which i want to. The size is 200x30mm made from vynil 3 colour exactly the colour n format you see on this site with .com on it. Their sitting in the garage i can share for 7 dollars each if ozhonda allow me. Once their gone their gone. Thanks
    Pls moderator delete is not allowed
    Thanks

I have no issue with this - but can i ask users please PM "NA15BS" in regards to this matter and keep the sale talk off Ozhonda. Thanks

Thanks Bennjamin

So NA15BS has the stickers??

Bump for stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by PJT View Post
    Bump for stickers.

funny story

my 3rd EG civic was stolen years ago - with a backpack FULL of Ozhonda stickers. Car was recovered , minus backpack.

They are out there somewhere.

Damnit! Someone out there totes has my sticker for my EG glad to hear you got your car back. There's a special place in hell for scum who steal cars. Seriously, take anything else I own...

Member Array
    Car:
    '93 EG Si
    Can somebody tell me the official dimensions of the ozhonda sticker?

Thanks.

Edit: Dw, found it!

1. 25cm x 4.3cm now $8 each (LARGE)
    2. 15cm x 2.9cm now $6 each (SMALL)
    Last edited by 3K9; 23-06-2015 at 01:33 AM.
    Currently officially unofficially Ozhonda's vinyl sticker distributor:
    1 Small 150 x 29mm: $6 posted
    1 Large 250 x 43mm: $8 posted

IG: thenameis3k9

Can you make it. Can you do custom slogans ie 'ozhonda: Trollin' n00bs since 2002' ??