Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by infurNOS View Post
    RMF 4-1 header

with fujitsubu exhaust

GREAT bang for buck system. You will need to extend your budget out about $500 but will be well worth it and value for money
    If extend another 500 on your proposed budget can get js racing
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Fujitsubo are good for the price,highly recommend

and SPOON or toda headers
    Make sure the genuine twang sound is present, if you call cbauto they are toda dealer, can authenticate over the phone with latest technology including high definition speaker and twang recognition
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    ASP header if you want to make power, but it's bit silly for your needs lol

As for exhaust, Fujitsubo hands down probably the nicest off the shelf catback available. Amazing quality item
    part time potato

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    What do you mean it's a bit silly?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    Looks like J's racing is the ****ing bomb

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggz View Post
    What do you mean it's a bit silly?
    it costs more than your budget lol

Looks like fujitsubo is the ****ing bomb
    yup
    part time potato

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    Oh yeah fair enough, I was thinking of this- quality branded headers, 2.5 outlet into a 100 cell high flow cat into a 2.5 inch cat back with resonators and a megaflow design muffler

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    J's ti or J's 304 Stainless are both nice, I've owned both and the difference was; J's ti had a angrier note and was MUCH lighter. IMO J's 304 will no-way sound as good as the Ti but nevertheless, they both sounded nice.

I still have the J's Ti but thinking to sell, PM if you're interested [Second-hand price ) ]
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR View Post
    J's ti or J's 304 Stainless are both nice, I've owned both and the difference was; J's ti had a angrier note and was MUCH lighter. IMO J's 304 will no-way sound as good as the Ti but nevertheless, they both sounded nice.

I still have the J's Ti but thinking to sell, PM if you're interested [Second-hand price ) ]
    Sounds legit mate, does it sound like this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2csqvFKLcM

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Sounds legit mate, does it sound like this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2csqvFKLcM
    I'd definitely recommend saving up for js racing, it's fantastic sounding in the tunnel too lmzo

that's like a ****ing fart canon, why the hell would you pay money for that? A Hooker Aerochamber in 2 1/4 inch sounds infinitely better and it's only about $200, add some stainless piping from any exhaust shop, hell let the exhaust shop build you an exhaust in stainless steel with a Hooker Aerochamber in 2 1/4 and it will cost under $1000, this is from 3mm stainless steel not the shitty 1.5mm shit grade tig welded in china without argon so you can get the blue color welds yolo look, when the weld and surrounding turns blue it's actually a bad weld

for ****s sake these companies are making millions from idiots, I should start my own business making exhaust for the vtir and charge idiots half the value of the car for a ****ing exhaust, I'm sure everyone who buys it will tell everybody how grand it is, too embarrassed to say you paid 1.5k for a few welded pipes costing less than $100

I can't comprehend when you spend over 1.5k on making your car sound like complete crap when for the same price you can get some nice dampers some grippy rubber and flog the living shit out of the teg through every single mountain around your area, go do this rather than annoy every single driver with your $2000 titanium fart canon, i bet you will enjoy it more

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by broken-wheel View Post
    that's like a ****ing fart canon, why the hell would you pay money for that? A Hooker Aerochamber in 2 1/4 inch sounds infinitely better and it's only about $200, add some stainless piping from any exhaust shop, hell let the exhaust shop build you an exhaust in stainless steel with a Hooker Aerochamber in 2 1/4 and it will cost under $1000, this is from 3mm stainless steel not the shitty 1.5mm shit grade tig welded in china without argon so you can get the blue color welds yolo look, when the weld and surrounding turns blue it's actually a bad weld

for ****s sake these companies are making millions from idiots, I should start my own business making exhaust for the vtir and charge idiots half the value of the car for a ****ing exhaust, I'm sure everyone who buys it will tell everybody how grand it is, too embarrassed to say you paid 1.5k for a few welded pipes costing less than $100

I can't comprehend when you spend over 1.5k on making your car sound like complete crap when for the same price you can get some nice dampers some grippy rubber and flog the living shit out of the teg through every single mountain around your area, go do this rather than annoy every single driver with your $2000 titanium fart canon, i bet you will enjoy it more
    Tldr pls lad

R u ok

Take deep breath and start again