Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    yeah man .... all good just baffled at human stupidity

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    Wow that's somwthing I've never considered, then why are people recommending J's racing? Surely all of them can't be silly enough to know, I just want my money well spent that's all.

because people are stupid, once the exhaust gases have gone past the collector by about 15" the rest of the exhaust system is there only to suppress the noise, once the exhaust system is too big you get droning which simply means the speed of the exhaust gases is slowing down because the enclosure is too big and you guess it, you start loosing power, that droning sound actually means you're loosing power

here is what a $130 aerochamber sounds like on a 4 cal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9QXtrDHn-k

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    Oh okay, thanks for the advice mate, cheers. So what would you reccomend exactly for the exhaust and headers exactly?

find some JDM headers or some Mugen copies, they're like $200 delivered, get an exhaust shop to fabricate the rest with a Hooker or any muffler you like on youtube, the whole thing should way under 1k, go to wreckers get a pair of Honda Accord V6 callipers, get some Mini Cooper rotors and upgrade your brakes, you can do all this under 1k. I think i paid about $30 each for the callipers.

Look at how much $ you spend for rear wheel KW (edit, front wheel) , don't listen to shit and when they say Titanium ****ing run, you're not counting every gram of your car weight, you're not racing the ****ing thing.

Although the DC2 is a nice car don't be a flat brim an put a ****ing fart canon on. Keep money in your pocket and spend it on performance not what sounds like performance.

The DC2 has an awesome chassis to start with so improve on that, at the end of the day you will enjoy it more. In my vtir on Nebo/Glorious runs, through the twists on a bog stock VTIR I can tailgate a 400HP GTR, this is on stock RE002 rubber too, yeah he is fast on the straight! but under brakes and trough the hills it's a nice feeling to pull up beside a GTR and smile

If spending 2k for 5rwkw tickles your fancy then do it! but for 2k I would get some FA coil overs and a big brake kit and enjoy what the DC2 was build for! Leave the fart canons to the flat brim brigade

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by broken-wheel View Post
    find some JDM headers or some Mugen copies, they're like $200 delivered, get an exhaust shop to fabricate the rest with a Hooker or any muffler you like on youtube, the whole thing should way under 1k, go to wreckers get a pair of Honda Accord V6 callipers, get some Mini Cooper rotors and upgrade your brakes, you can do all this under 1k. I think i paid about $30 each for the callipers.

Look at how much $ you spend for rear wheel KW (edit, front wheel) , don't listen to shit and when they say Titanium ****ing run, you're not counting every gram of your car weight, you're not racing the ****ing thing.

Although the DC2 is a nice car don't be a flat brim an put a ****ing fart canon on. Keep money in your pocket and spend it on performance not what sounds like performance.

The DC2 has an awesome chassis to start with so improve on that, at the end of the day you will enjoy it more. In my vtir on Nebo/Glorious runs, through the twists on a bog stock VTIR I can tailgate a 400HP GTR, this is on stock RE002 rubber too, yeah he is fast on the straight! but under brakes and trough the hills it's a nice feeling to pull up beside a GTR and smile

If spending 2k for 5rwkw tickles your fancy then do it! but for 2k I would get some FA coil overs and a big brake kit and enjoy what the DC2 was build for! Leave the fart canons to the flat brim brigade
    m80.

do you even know how cool you look, how much street cred you get with a JDM product...
    SSpamily

y no OH let me rep+ broken wheel

Good to see a little common sense here - the man makes some very valid points.

Just one thing - Nebo runs?? Fuxake keep that shit on the track. If you can get to Nebo / Glorious, you can get to Lakeside / QR

Keep it off the streets ppl.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Bruz

Srs

Js racing over any custom shit

Custom they not JDM, not built, driven, performed
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    LOL there's so many difference of opionions, it's too hard of a decision to make. Confusion is rising

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Lad I would listen to cbauto, if he recommended, I would buy. He is reputable workshop owner with proper set up, and call centre if you need help
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Lad I would listen to cbauto, if he recommended, I would buy. He is reputable workshop owner with proper set up, and call centre if you need help
    Oh really? Alright cheers, I just thought broken-wheel was making a valid point, sounded like a money saving option

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Saving money, yes, quality that you are after, not so much